Before working with Krystal, I was afraid I would have to do a lot of the work [throughout the process]; instead Krystal took care of everything I needed. I enjoyed choosing the style [of my website]; I like having the variety in choice. Krystal is responsive, thorough in her work, and wants to make sure you love your website!
1 | Overview
Bianca Lynch is the Creative Director and CEO of Bianca Lynch Social Media Consulting. Having already had a logo created, Bianca needed a corresponding website to make her brand come alive. She needed a website that offered her style, flexibility, and room for growth.
2 | Context and Challenge
Project background and description
The project took four weeks, beginning in late February and ending in late March.
Bianca needed a website that provide a “home base” for her business. This site needed to be easy to update, easy to navigate, and effective in generating in-bound leads. The site also need to display Bianca’s personal flair and bold style.
Project goals and objectives
I created Bianca’s site using WordPress. Bianca’s website:
- Includes a blog to update audience of current articles
- Includes convenient newsletter opt-in forms so visitors can subscribe to her email list
- Encourages her audience to connect with Bianca via social media
- Highlights Bianca’s expertise in social media marketing
- Displays her colorful and bold style
3 | Process and Highlights
I guided Bianca through the following steps: